Monday, July 7, 2008

Life in Fast Forward

This is what I've been doing since my last post (three months ago).


Three Bridal Showers


All the girls who did the planning


Bowling with the girls at Kelsey's birthday


Pre-marital counseling (I love the Goffs)


Pre-graduation hoop-la




Bachlorett Party






Eating up for the big day


Honey Moon in Puerto Rico at El Yucan rainforest








The secluded treasure of Culebra








Josh Martin's wedding in LA




Why I wouldn't want to live in LA (no offense anyone)this is the beach


5K at Pioneer Day in Eustace, Tx


This is me finishing strong to win 2nd place in my age group (my 1st 5K with absolutely no training or running prior). I was timed at 38.08 min.

I will hopefully be back with some more wedding pics. This DVD thing won't let me upload the pics. I hope this catches everyone up : )