Thursday, February 7, 2008

Better than Lost...Found

There is a new show that I actually make a point to watch. It's called Eli Stone. It comes on right after Lost and is a new series. It's about a lawyer who finds out he's a modern day prophet. It sounds funny but I really like it.

I don't do my soul searching on the show, but I find it so refreshing to see something wholesome and religiously-oriented on TV. I say "religious" because I haven't figured the show out yet. They refer to "GOD" but give him no specific name, so it's iffy. I do find it hilarious that every time the main character, Eli wants to get things hot and heavy with his fiance a vision occurs to stop him from engaging in pre-marital sex.

If I had to relate this show to anything it would have to be an old show I used to watch when I was little called Quantum Leap. I absolutely loved that show and hope that this one doesn't disappoint or else I'll have to go back to watching almost zero TV due to the fear that it will completely be a waste of my life.

To find out more about the show check out this link http://abc.go.com/primetime/elistone/index?pn=index

No comments: